Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations Empty
PostSubject: Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations   Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Young Ada sits there on the expensive couch. It was the most comforable feeling than being on her bed. The windows were open, and the sun was shining down on her face. She squinted her eyes to see the beautiful landscape outside the mansion. The air was dancing with her hair, as she lifted one of her hand to place her hair behind her ear, because it would seem a better image of her two little cats. She grins, with a light glow in her face, while one of the cat, name Dinah would purr at her, scratching her dress.

"Oh, no, no. Dinah-chan!" She picks her up off the ground."You mustn't! Deary, that might be a problem if you did that. I would get in so much trouble. What's wrong?" She would stare at the cat, when it was riping it's claws on her dress, shaking. She sighs, closing her eyes then changing her face into a 'I fogive you' sigh. Ada would place the kitty down on the ground, and hear a sneaky sound behind her. She turns around quickly, and see that her other cat, Snowdrop was behind her, right next to her shoulder.

She picked up the innocent kitty, and place it on her lap. She would giggle, "How'd you get up there? You silly cat!" She placed her nose on the cat's nose, and wiggle it, giggling like a little girl. The window slamed shut. Ada dashingly stared at the window, and looked confusd. "Nani?" Now, she was shaking.
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia Rose

Bellamenia Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations   Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Bella pops from behind the curtain. "Hi! Hi!" She smiles big. She climbed out of the window. "Sorry If I scare you or anything, just wanted to make sure that you were alright. Your alright, Right?" She tilted her head grinning at her cute adorable face. "Wow you look like your brother! I'm not suprised your brother does have some cute expression just to make you look adorable!" She turns to her kittens. "Wow. Are these your cats? They are so cute!" She picks of the white one. "What this one's name?"

Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations   Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:21 am

Widening her eyes a little with questions after questions coming her way, she stop them with a giggle, while she cover her mouth with one of her hand. "I'm Fine." She then place both of her hands down on her thigh, then blink over to her, compliant. "Th-Thank you, Miss Bella." She then wonders her head off to her cats, and grins to the side of her face. "That's Dinah! Isn't she adorable?" She would close her eyes once more.

"So, Miss Bella?" She would open her eyes slightly. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you around." She would curve the end of the sentence. Glancing at her while she plays with Dinah. "Oh my! I forgot!" She would place both of her hands on her cheeks, and gasp. "My-y name is Ada Vessalius!" Placing one of her hands down, she reach out one hand towards her to shake it. The wind would blow out from the open window. "Uh? Oh, Miss Bella. How did you get up here?" She would blink, confuse.
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia Rose

Bellamenia Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations   Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:27 am

"That's good." She grins so big with chucky cheeks. "Heheh!" She would laugh at Ada's reactions. "Haha, Ada-chan. I climbed up here!" She proudly stated herself. "What a adorable name you have, Miss Lady Ada-chan!" She then, blinks. "Oh, I am new here. This place is wonderful! Those I've seen this mansion some, that is sometimes most likely to be. I just saw this window open, and so! I climb in it, and saw you!" Crosses her arms, looking up. "This place is sure fancy."
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations   Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:07 pm

She sighs with relief, while her eyes close slowly, and then grins. "I'm glad that you didn't hurt yourself." She opens her eyes, watching her examines the room. "Th-Thank you..." She said shyly, turning to the side. "Your to kind, Bella-san." She thens looks down, gripping her dress, then clears her throat, and looks up at her, all smiling. "Would you like some tea? ... W-Wait?" She randomly shock in confusion. Sweatdrop comes down her head, "You saw our Dukemon, and just jumped in here?" She places her hands on her lips, looking out in the window.

Uhhh... We should really, work on our gaurds.

Turns back around, and smiles, like nothing's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations   Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence Speaks Louder Than Conversations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts RPG :: Role-Playing Area: Vessalius Estate :: The Mansion-
Jump to: