Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azmot

Azmot

Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!) Empty
PostSubject: Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!)   Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:15 am

Name: Bubbles

Home: The Abyss

Appearance: Bubbles Face is never seen, as it is covered by a jet-black helm, with two backwards curving horns at the top. His eyes are covered, but a blue flame surrounds the sockets, harmless physically, but have a certain intimidation. Were his mouth would be shown there is an outline, shaped like an upside-down arrowhead, with lines barring them, much like teeth. His whole body, in fact, is covered with a Shade covered armor, glowing blue in certain places. His chest is broadly covered in Black and dull Gold armor, the top of it covering his neck. His spualders hang from either side, a sickly set of hollow eyes glaring out of them. Behind these, upon his back lay a flowing, tattered cloak, held on him by a chain across his chest. His arms are the only part of him that aren't covered in armor, but instead by a flexible cloth. On his left hand lay a gauntlet, black, and much like claws of bones. Is one and only weapon, Reslkojter, is fused with his right arm, almost 7 feet long and 3.5 feet wide. The middle of this Blade is blade is black, while the outside is silver, rest the black spikes coming out of it. His legs are covered with armor, as with most of him, and both share streaks of blue light on the top of the thighs. Then, at his kneecaps, there is a skull, a half-copy of his helmet, with slight wings on either side. His feet, though, have pointed tips, usually used for hand-to hand combat.

Alignment: Neutral

Personality: Bubbles is afraid of a lot of things, mainly due to the impressions left by Mankind during Zero Hour. He is sheepish, most of all, afraid to fight anything or anyone. He loves helping others, but usually tends to make things worse. He hates physical work, and has the intelligence of...well...an 8 year old. He has a stubborn aura about him, and he throws tantrums quite often. During these tantrums, he has almost no control, disregarding all beliefs and cowardice. This is his Zero Hour. He values friendship, but has been known to leave people behind to save himself. He is all about self-preservation. If he's not comfortable, he will complain and argue until he is. He considers himself a human, discarding all evidence of otherwise.

Weapons: Reslkojter

Fighting Style: Bubbles doesn't prefer to fight in a usual manner, but in Zero Hour, he attacks with crushing blows and a strong defense, mixing magic in the fray. He prefers to wait until an attack by the opponent(s) to strike, countering and then trapping them in a flurry of attacks. Reslkojter is the lead assault.

Stats:
Attack: 10
Defense: 10
Magic Attack: 8
Magic Defense: 4
Speed: 6
Agility: 1
Accuracy: 6
Stamina: 3
Luck: 1

Affinities: Bubbles has no talents, aside from his unused power and his knack for cooking.

Weaknesses: Bubbles is afraid of almost everything, going from anything slimy to hairy to small to big. He cannot swim and cannot run long distances (More than 100 feet) before having to take a long, half-hour rest. In sports he has no talent, and in games of luck he always draws a bad hand. Even more, his only talent, cooking, he can't enjoy for he cannot consume food without getting gas. He can go on without eating, for being a pure chain, but the temptation is great. He has no bowel system, either, so by gas it is a smog released through his armor. Also unfortunately, he cannot ea around others, as he eats by absorbing it through his helmet, gathering all the moisture and leaving behind only a black carcass.

History: Bubbles was born in the Abyss, created by the first ever Zero Hour, organized by the Will of the Abyss. This takes the thoughts of Mankind and manifests them into power, more in-depth, the dark ones. That's what the Will had wanted to create, a Chain never human, bonded together by the nightmares and horrors, his servant forever more. Unfortunately, the Will didn't realize exactly what "dark thoughts" were, and it turned out, it wasn't Malice, it was cowardice. Zero Hour was created to early for the Will to realize, and out came forth a warrior named Reslkojter. He was afraid, though, and tried to flee from the Abyss, away from the Will. Ashamed of the abomination, the Will opened one of the gates and sent him away, to the real world. This scared Reslkojter even more, as he arrived, alone and the strange surroundings frightening. Something burned in the sky, in which he spoke his first words. They were slurred due to him not talking, ever, but for the most part said. "HELP! NEED WATER. HOT!" He screamed, trying to find cover. And then, he was scared of his own voice, so he simply cowered in fear. But eventually, he used the impressions left by Zero Hour to create a vocabulary, and even a name for himself. For, his name, Reslkojter, was branded on his sword hand, he thought that was the swords name, thinking it alive. Searching for a name in his Vocabulary, one word stood out to him. Of course, it was Bubbles. "Me, Bubbles!" he exclaimed at his thoughts, making sure to remember it was his own voice. After that, he did what any child would do. Learn. He learned many things in 8 years in ways no one else could, including saving a dinosaur from a crazed archeologist. Now, he is a functional being, able to blend in as a Knight from the Far Away North.

(*To Alice. This character shall be my fresh start, as I have Been away for awhile. A you can see, my skills have diminished and improved in some areas, and Azmot shall still be used, preferably in equilibrium with one another. If I can't have a second character, that is fine, as it was a nice warm up for my next....ehm..... "Zero Hour". Wink If this is approved, Zero Hour will be explained more in-depth in the Weapons/Powers section.

EDIT: Adding a picture, fits pretty well.

Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!) Monster___dark_knight_ver__1_2_by_reaper78-d3a9tak

Last edited by Azmot on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!)   Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Ehh... for you, Az, I would let you, but... then everyone's gonna want a second character ;_; Oh well, I guess it's fine. Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!)   Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:18 pm

LOL I STERTCHED THE FORUM!!! BTW edit, just picture, but needed to be posted anyways. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!)   Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Okay, lol~? APPROVED AGAIN 8DDD
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!)   Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bubbles, Swordsman of Death!!! (My second OC!)
Page 1 of 1