Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creation of Contract Types By Users

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

Creation of Contract Types By Users Empty
PostSubject: Creation of Contract Types By Users   Creation of Contract Types By Users EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Alrighty, here's the deal~
Creating contract types is a new feature that Azmot came up with. So, keeping that in mind, I'm still sort of finding my footing, but I figured I should set some basic rules. Azmot, if you want to, add anything you think I missed in a reply here. x3

-Types of Contracts differing from those already in the series are extremely rare. (This is why there was only usually one fate and one arrangement for Illegal Contractors, and only one way to get out of the Abyss.) So, keeping that in mind, I would like to keep the list of special Contracts to a small group.

-If you have an idea for a Contract, the first thing to do is look through the Contract list. If you see a Contract alike to your idea, only differing in one or two ways, it usually isn't nescessary to create a whole new one.

-The second thing to do is USE THE TEMPLATE and post your idea in the "Ideas for New Contract Types" topic. Try not to double post. Because this is a new feature, it may take a little while for mods to approve a Contract.

YOU CAN ONLY USE AN APPROVED CONTRACT IDEA.
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net

Creation of Contract Types By Users
Page 1 of 1