Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Power] Jigen Undo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

[Power] Jigen Undo Empty
PostSubject: [Power] Jigen Undo   [Power] Jigen Undo EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:24 pm

(Sense there isn't a power's creation area yet {if there will be one} I've posted this here.)

Power: Jigen Undo (Dimensional Movement)

Type: Assist

Requirements: Narora MUST be in his human form to use this technique. If he is in his secondary form, it will not work at all.

Positive Effects: Rapid Movement in seconds to where he wants to go (when mastered)

Negative Effects: The move, when unmastered, cannot be used to effectively. Narora cannot control this technique (Distance, Speed, Activation time.) Once a master, they can be controlled to great extents. Another drawback is it puts out so much energy to use, someone can track his movements without even seeing him. (A list will be put under the app to display when he will master it)

Effect: Jigen Undo increases Narora's speed temporarily to the point where he can move without being seen, Making it seem like he 'teleported'. When in reality, he is just moving very quickly.

History: Narora had originally come up with this technique when he got bored of walking in the Abyss and pushed his strange powers to his legs, to move faster and eventually, he put to much in and went to fast, causing him to run into a floating rock. He found it useful, but couldn't control it at all, and thus, named it Jigen Undo (Dimensional Movement)

Master List:
0-10 Posts: Novice (Distance: Random (Will change randomly; 1ft-10yrds), Direction: Random, Activation Time: Very Long (5 posts)
11-20 Posts: Trainee (Distance: Random-Controlled (Can be controlled 10% of the time; 1ft-10yrds), Direction: Random-Controlled (Can be controlled 30% of the time), Activation Time: Long (3 Posts))
21-40 Posts: Normy (Distance: Random-Controlled (Can be controlled 90% of the time; 1ft-1Mile), Direction: Controlled (Can be controlled 100% of the time), Activation Time: Short (1 post))
41-60 Posts: Expert (Distance: Controlled (Controlled 100% of the time; 1ft-5Miles), Direction: Controlled (Can be controlled 100% of the time), Activation Time: Very Short (Within 40 Words in a Post))
61+ Posts: Master (Distance: Controlled (Controlled 100% of the time; 1ft-10Miles), Direction: Controlled (Can be controlled 100% of the time), Activation Time: Non-existent (Within 10 Words of a post))
Back to top Go down
Http://rpg-haven.forumotion.com/
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

[Power] Jigen Undo Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Power] Jigen Undo   [Power] Jigen Undo EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Very official and cleaned-up looking. Thanks for another good application. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

[Power] Jigen Undo Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Power] Jigen Undo   [Power] Jigen Undo EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Thank you XD
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

[Power] Jigen Undo Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Power] Jigen Undo   [Power] Jigen Undo EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:02 pm

I have to bump this back for a second, sorry. For now, this seems fine, but later a problem will occur. Seeing as you can move so fast without being seen, what says you don't just keep moving and make your opponent die almost instantly with a barrage of ghost attacks? I'm not saying you wold, but this seems OP'ed. Alice, again, sorry for Necro posting, and I'm sorry, Narora but I need this clarafied. I'm kinda slow Razz
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

[Power] Jigen Undo Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Power] Jigen Undo   [Power] Jigen Undo EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Oh dang owo
You totally thought of something I didn't XDD
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

[Power] Jigen Undo Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Power] Jigen Undo   [Power] Jigen Undo EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 pm

lol, not a problem Azmot ^^

Well, there will be a time where he can move without being seen in an instent, but I won't go as far as to kill RPC's that fast (Alice's, Claire's, etc). Maybe a few guards and NPC's that aren't that powerful (Wolfes, prison guards, mansion guards, etc) , but no one to powerful.

And don't worry about it, I'm kinda slow too XD
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

[Power] Jigen Undo Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Power] Jigen Undo   [Power] Jigen Undo EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Alright, as long as we have that on record.... Alice, take it away!
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

[Power] Jigen Undo Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Power] Jigen Undo   [Power] Jigen Undo EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Whoop, whoop~! Approved~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Power] Jigen Undo Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Power] Jigen Undo   [Power] Jigen Undo Empty

Back to top Go down

[Power] Jigen Undo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts RPG :: Weapon Creation :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: