Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My character Nizzix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss Nizzix

Will of the Abyss Nizzix

My character Nizzix Empty
PostSubject: My character Nizzix   My character Nizzix EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Name: My character's name is Nizzix Twisted Evil

Home: Rome,Italy(But moved to America when she was 3 years old) pale

Appearance: Long straight black hair,a grey Tank Top with black butterflys,a black corset,with a red neck tie,a tartan patterned skirt,red finger nails,and black bat wings,and a black arm glove,and black finger-less gloves,black sharp eyes,cross necklace,and a chain bracelet with a heart charm,peirced ears. rabbit

Alignment: chaotic affraid

Personality: she loves to cause trouble and make people feel miserable,she mostly stays away from kids though since they are her worst enemy.She is only 1% nice to Alice since Alice helped her once in a fight between her and kids.(obivously Alice and Nizzix won the fight with no scratches or pain!) Basketball

Weapons: A huge white cross that acts like a boomerang or can form into a sword thats 5 feet long. drunken

Fighting Style: She likes to fight close combat,but usally range combat. Usually she tries to act weak against her opponent or opponents but then immediatly lashes out at them like a snake.She is good at Judo and karate and she has had Alice help her in some of her fighting skills. affraid

Stats: Sleep
Attack: 10
Defense: 6
Magic Attack: 8
Magic Defense: 4
Speed: 9
Agility: 3
Accuracy: 10
Stamina: 7
Luck: 6

Affinities: She is basically good at marksmanship,surprising her foes,fasting for 2 weeks,has a connection within the abyss,she is good at close combat,and she can sleep for months,and last but not the least she comes from a royal family which gives her the advantage to go where ever she wants and get what she wants. cherry

Weaknesses: She is not really great when it comes to math. She is scared that kids will take over the world.Her main flaw is Demons,chains,and Really happy stories.
History: Nizzix has killed humans that get in her way.Nizzix father died when she was 9 years old so not much memory of him,but he would train Nizzix hardcore.Nizzix mother was a real beauty until she got killed from having a contract with a chain. Nizzix is trying to rid the world of kids without killing them herself. Trying to get her mother alive and trying to prove she is really related to a royal family. She wants to get just one wish from the will of the abyss without meaning to. king

Picture: lol!
My character Nizzix Black_Punk_Anime
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: My character Nizzix   My character Nizzix EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 pm

How about...no? This profile is all over the place, and you use characters in the history/personality. Fix it.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: My character Nizzix   My character Nizzix EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:37 pm

...Azmot i think you might have to give a bit more description in what to fix...

You stated to fix it, that's kinda bland XD give 'er some guidelines to follow. Like, 'this needs to be fixed' and 'change this to this'.
Back to top Go down
Http://rpg-haven.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My character Nizzix   My character Nizzix Empty

Back to top Go down

My character Nizzix
Page 1 of 1