Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Desperation Contact

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azmot

Azmot

The Desperation Contact Empty
PostSubject: The Desperation Contact   The Desperation Contact EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:42 pm

If one passes the time limit that is set for the contract, there heart begins to stop, slowing quickly. On the first stage, 3 posts past the time limit, they begin to lose all thought and only care for blood-lust, still as a team. They go on a rampage that can only be stopped by knocking them unconscious. On the second stage, 6 posts past, they start to go into a deep state of depression, often leading to suicide.This can only be fixed with a close friend telling them both how much they mean to people.(KW-Popsicle) Then, when the reach a peak of happiness, knock 'em out. This stage At the 15 minute mark, there dieing, and the only way to stop it is to kill them. Yes, kill them. Put them out of there misery. Thats saying, If they die for an instant then live again, the contract is broken and there off, scotch free. This can be used at any stage of the contract, but is only necessary for the last. At the 25 minute mark, they are dead, and at that point cannot be brought back. There bodies are sent to the Abyss and become servants of the Will or something. I don't know. To end the contract, speak

"The Chain that I not now long, send it away before all goes wrong!" The contract is broken.

As for the relationship level-

1 unfinished topic together- The time limit is 5 posts. Using 10% of MAX power

2 unfinished topics together- The time limit is 8 posts. Using 12.5% MAX of power

3 unfinished topics together- The time limit is 12 posts. Using 25% of MAX power

4 unfinished topics together- The time limit is 13 posts. Using 35% of MAX power.

5 unfinished topics together- The time limit is 20 posts. Using 50% of MAX power.

*All Topics classified "Unfinished" Must be at least 7 posts per person wishing to count it. As in, even if 1 person posts 3 times but(KW- Puffy) everyone else posts 12, Everyone else can use the contract with everyone else EXCEPT the 3 poster guy. Or girl.

(I don't know why someone would have more than 2 unfinished topics together......But)

1 finished topic together- The time limit is 9 posts. Using 25% of MAX power.

2 finished topics together- The time limit is 14 posts. Using 35% of MAX power.

3 finished topics together- The time limit is 20 posts. Using 50% of MAX power.

4 finished topics together- The time limit is 30 posts. Using 80% of MAX power.

5 finished topics together- No time limit. Using 100% of MAX power. Can become real LEGAL contract, or can use each other at any time.

*Topics Classified "Finished" must be at least three pages long.

(Example)
Now, many thing vary, such as what happens when you use a percentage of power, as for what happens at each stage of power, and what powers are activated at each stage, for each Chain. Like for me-

At stage 1 of the finished cycle They can use telekenisis and summon leo blah blah bklah. They sprout wings and shit popsicles....(KW-Poo)

After you have read these rules, post your application in the Section with the keywords scattered across the section.

(Alice, will you make the Template???? The Desperation Contact 199261 )
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Desperation Contact   The Desperation Contact EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:23 pm

o.o;; Uhm... think I'll leave this up to you... It's sort of uncharted territory for me to actually make templates, and I don't really know how to make one for this orz;;
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Desperation Contact   The Desperation Contact EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Alrighty Then! Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desperation Contact   The Desperation Contact Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desperation Contact
Page 1 of 1