Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azmot

Azmot

The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) Empty
PostSubject: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 am

Hello, it's your friendly neighborhood psychic, Azmot, and I need to talk with Alice and Leo about something we were talking about in the CB. It would give the site some originality, a good~ish plot, and something to help newer players get along without others killing them (mainly me!)

Me and Leo have discussed this, and I will continue my explanation as Alice joins~
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Ahh, I saw this in the chat history. It does sound like a very good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Then we make it more fool-proof before it is official, perhaps discuss the conditions for use?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Yes, we need to discuss this in details. So from what we discussed in that chatbox, basically this is like a time-limited contract that depends on the bond between the Chain and the contractor. The deeper the bond, the longer the period of use. The contract will be undone when the time is up but if there's a very deep bond between the contractor and the Chain (eg. strong friendship?), the contract can potentially become a permanent one?
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Yes, that is a good explanation, my friend, but there are also strains on this contract.

If one passes the time limit that is set (I guess by putting a seal-thingy on there chest?) There heart begins to stop. One the first stage, lets say 2.5 minutes past there time limit, they begin to lose all thought and only care for blood-lust. They go on a rampage that can only be stopped by knocking them unconscious, or in my case, stopping there conscious from working. On the second stage, 5 minutes past, they start to go into a deep state of depression, often leading to suicide.This can only be fixed with a close friend telling them both how much they mean to people. Then, when the reach a peak of happiness, knock em out. This stage At the 15 minute mark, there dieing, and the only way to stop it is to kill them. Yes, kill them. Put them out of there misery. Thats saying, If they die for an instant then live again, the contract is broken and there off, scotch free. This can be used at any stage of the contract, but is only necessary for the last. At the 25 minute mark, they are dead, and at that point cannot be brought back. There bodies are sent to the Abyss and become servants of the Will or something. I don't know. To end the contract, speak "The Chain that I not now long, send it away before all goes wrong!" The contract is broken.

As for the relationship level, I'll post some outlines. (each post time varies)

1 unfinished topic together- The time limit is 10 minutes. Using 10% of MAX power

2 unfinished topics together- The time limit is 15 minutes. Using 12.5% MAX of power

3 unfinished topics together- The time limit is 30 minutes. Using 25% of MAX power

4 unfinished topics together- The time limit is 45 minutes. Using 35% of MAX power.

5 unfinished topics together- The time limit is 60 minutes. Using 50% of MAX power.

1 finished topic together- The time limit is 15 minutes. Using 25% of MAX power.

2 finished topics together- The time limit is 30 minutes. Using 35% of MAX power.

3 finished topics together- The time limit is 45 minutes. Using 50% of MAX power.

4 finished topics together- The time limit is 60 minutes. Using 80% of MAX power.

5 finished topics together- No time limit. Using 100% of MAX power. Can become real LEGAL contract, or can use each other at any time.

Now, many thing vary, such as what happens when you use a percentage of power, so we might have to make another application template as for what happens at each stage of power, and what powers are activated at each stage, for each Chain. Like for me-

At stage 1 of the finished cycle They can use telekenisis and summon leo blah blah bklah. The sprout wings and shit popsicles....

Something along those lines Smile

P.S I know I don't really have any authority but remember these are ONLY suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:43 pm

What I posted was just a general outline ^^;;;

I see... These suggestions are really detailed, I really have nothing to add (feel so useless now T_T.). Now we'll see Alice's opinion on this and then, we'll decide ^^.

Ironically, according to the manga, in an illegal contract, if the contractor denies his connection with the Chain, the Chain will die... And if the seal on the contractor's chest has moved considerably before that, then the contractor will die along side the Chain. (Don't mind me, these are just extra info)
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Calling all Moderaters and Alice! Get off your asses and lets have a good TIme Rping! LMFAO Guys you are neglecting this innocent site.

The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) 986648
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:58 am

Hey hey I'm not neglecting it!! But my fault for not informing everybody that I won't be able to get on this site for a while The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) 986648 My final exams are creeping near so I'm like ultra busy :T__T: I promise I'll fulfil my duty properly once I finish those horrid exams @__@.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:48 pm

;-; I'm sorryyyy. I just got burned out on PH for a while, but I'm back now, with new Oz x Gilbert fervor >D

No, but seriously, it sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Hmmm, then Lets create an official Topic and Template for it, perhaps freshen up the rules on it.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:58 pm

I suppose I could leave that to you guys; it was your idea x/D
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm no Mod nor Admin, If I created it it would look shabby. Unless or handing out mod status >.> *Pokes Alice*
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Congrats! You're our first mod <3
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:27 pm

*Flabberghasted* Oh my, I feel O' So very special. I shall work On the contract Straight away.

(Does Mod Dance, which is just a flail of limbs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)   The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creation of the Desperation Contract (Alice, Leo)
Page 1 of 1